Pack of 3 - S97 kids | Armour kids Grey | Armour kids Black
|Product Code:||Kids S97, Armour Pack of 3|
- Incl Tax
- Free Delivery
Kids deserve the utmost safety and protection. So MedicMask is committed to serving the communities with one of its kind Kids range of masks with medical grade protection.
- 5 layer protection
- Splash proof
- Utmost protective Non woven outer layer
- Skin friendly cotton inward layer for all day comfort
- Overhead soft elastic loop and adjustable beads for a perfect fit and skin comfort.
12cm x 16 cm
- Dust filtering Non Woven Layer
- SpunBond PP
- High density melt blown filter
- soft 100% cotton
- Medic masks can be used without washing for about 7-10 days.
- After usage, please dispose of the mask safely.
How to Put on and Remove a Face Mask
- Wash your hands with water and soap for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer with a minimum 60% alcohol base before touching the face mask
- Place the face mask over your nose and mouth, and secure beads behind your head
- Adjust the clip on top of your nose for the perfect fit.
- Need to ensure your nose and mouth are fully covered, the mask should fit snugly to the cheeks. Cover all gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching your face while wearing a face mask. If you do touch the face mask or your face, you should immediately wash your hands.
- Remove the face mask by removing the loops from your head. Avoid touching the front of the face mask when removing it.
- If you are not using the mask, ensure placing it in a ziplock pack provided.
- Wash your hands after removing the mask.
The product has been certified by the South Indian Textile Research Association & Eurofins.
**Please note, due to the nature of this item, there are no refunds, exchanges or returns.
|BFE>99%||3micron | ASTM F 2101:2019|
|PFE>97%||0.3micron | ASTM F2299M -03 (2017)|
|Splash resistant||Pass at 175mmHg | ASTM F1862M - 17|
|Delta P||<22 Highly breathable | IS 16289 : 2014|