Armour - black with red dots for kids
|Product Code:||Armour kids|
- Incl Tax
Kids deserve the utmost safety and protection in this pandemic. So MedicMask is committed to serving the communities with one of its kind Kids range of masks with medical grade protection. Armour masks are custom designed to provide 5 layers of utmost protection. The mask fits perfectly on your face with excellent breathability compared to any other masks.
- 5 layer protection
- Splash proof
- Utmost protective Non woven outer layer
- Skin friendly cotton inward layer for all day comfort
- Overhead soft elastic loop and adjustable beads for a perfect fit and skin comfort.
12cm x 16 cm
- Dust filtering Non Woven Layer
- SpunBond PP
- High density melt blown filter
- soft 100% cotton
- Medic masks can be used without washing for about 7-10 days.
- After usage, please dispose of the mask safely.
How to Put on and Remove a Face Mask
- Wash your hands with water and soap for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer with a minimum 60% alcohol base before touching the face mask
- Place the face mask over your nose and mouth, and secure beads behind your head
- Adjust the clip on top of your nose for the perfect fit.
- Need to ensure your nose and mouth are fully covered, the mask should fit snugly to the cheeks. Cover all gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching your face while wearing a face mask. If you do touch the face mask or your face, you should immediately wash your hands.
- Remove the face mask by removing the loops from your head. Avoid touching the front of the face mask when removing it.
- If you are not using the mask, ensure placing it in a ziplock pack provided.
- Wash your hands after removing the mask.
The product has been certified by the South Indian Textile Research Association & Eurofins.
**Please note, due to the nature of this item, there are no refunds, exchanges or returns.
|BFE>99%||3micron | ASTM F 2101:2019|
|PFE>97%||0.3micron | ASTM F2299M -03 (2017)|
|Splash resistant||Pass at 175mmHg | ASTM F1862M – 17|
|Delta P||<22 Highly breathable | IS 16289 : 2014|